Mobile Inspection Software on a tablet or smartphone allow inspectors to collect accurate and detailed inspections which significantly increases safety by reducing risks due to data errors. Inspections performed with paper & pen are highly prone to errors from things such as poor handwriting or incomplete fields. The result? An increased risk of health and safety incidents, and in turn, monetary loss.
- Ensuring Compliance – with a mobile inspection software, standards are pre-defined and as questions are answered they are measured directly against them. This allows the inspector to easily identify non-compliance issues on the spot.
- Applying Condition Ratings – mobile inspection software can measure the weighting, thresholds, and the criticality of each item inspected, allowing for a corrective action to be created immediately if an inspection step fails.
- Reducing the inspection lifecycle – mobile inspection software will shorten the time it takes to complete inspections and generate reports, which means management can respond to hazards for corrective actions in a timely manner.
- Enable Quicker Inspection Turnaround – mobile inspection software will gather information quickly and accurately. With a quicker more accurate inspection process, serious defects can be addressed and re-inspected in an overall shorter timeframe to ensure safety with minimal downtime. Furthermore, checklists are electronic and therefore can be updated quickly and reissued out to all field workers. So, if a special inspection needs to be conducted, or additional inspection points need to be added the updated checklist, inspection can be added to the users or groups to do list on the smart phone or tablet.
- Ensure Accuracy – Paper inspection forms are often compiled over time and so become disjointed and without a logical sequence to how an inspection should progress. Mobile inspection software allows inspectors to follow a sequence and ensures all mandatory questions are answered. Incomplete questions are highlighted and the inspection cannot be submitted until all mandatory questions are completely answered. Smart Phones and Tablets support the recording of audio clips, photographs, GPS coordinates, bar code capture, signature capture and some support RFID, thus ensuring a higher level of detail and accuracy that pen and paper inspections cannot accomplish.
Conducting inspections using mobile inspection software has many benefits over paper based inspections, particularly when it comes to health and safety. Whether you are conducting inspections on manufacturing equipment, facilities, sites, communication towers or off shore oil rigs, reducing the risk of incidents are not only beneficial to worker’s health, but also to your bottom line.
IMEC Technologies provides Safety Management Software to increase worker safety and aid compliance. IMEC’s Safety Management Software will manage inspections and audits, provides hazard identification, incident reporting, management of corrective and preventative actions from generation to closure. IMEC provides lock out tag out software solutions that will allow users to create lockout tagout procedures using an intuitive Mobile App and Manage Lockout Tagout Procedures, also the Review and Execution of those Lockout Tagout Procedures using the Mobile App. Annual Lockout Tagout Procedures audits are conducted using a Mobile App. The Mobile Inspection App allow users to perform inspections and audits, for example the system can be used as a Fire Extinguisher Barcode Inspection Software system to manage monthly fire extinguisher inspections and general fire safety inspections and also to record safety observations and manage corrective actions, anywhere and anytime. The solution can be used as a fire extinguisher barcode inspection software system or life safety inspection system to aid compliance in Higher Education, Healthcare, Industrial and Commercial Organizations. Benefits from a Fire Extinguisher Barcode System include the elimination of paperwork and reducing the burden of compliance with regulations such as NFPA, The Joint Commission. The Incident Reporting App allows users to easily and quickly report incidents, hazards and near-misses, these are then sent to the appropriate people for action and are managed to closure. Web Apps provide features such as, setup, management, scheduling tools, analysis, reporting and dashboards etc with the ability to report incidents to government bodies such as OSHA and RIDDOR. HazMat T&T is a hazardous waste management software solution designed for Environmental Service Companies and companies who generate a large quantity of hazardous waste. The solution tracks hazardous waste from cradle to grave aiding compliance, providing accurate waste inventory, increasing waste handling efficiency, reducing risk and also helps manage waste costs. HazMat T&T Hazardous Waste Management Software can be deployed in a number of deployment scenarios, from Large Hazardous Waste Generators, tracking their hazardous waste at their site to Environmental Service and Waste Management Companies using it track and manage hazardous waste at transfer and disposal sites. For more information visit our website www.imectechnologies.com