Lockout Tagout Software
GET A FREE DEMO
- Additional Features
- LOTO and Investment Planning ?
- LOTO Software - Common Benefits
- Lock Out Tag Out Procedure Checklist
- 5 Reasons Why Lockout Tagout Procedure Inspections Matter
- Importance of Periodic Inspections
Lockout Tagout Software Procedure: Other Features
Mobile Lock Out Tag Out App.
- Create your lock out tag out software solutions using the Mobile App. Manage energy sources. Capture images and use them within lockout tagout procedure software.
- Perform Audits on each Lockout tagout with the Mobile App. Lockout Tagout software will help maintain compliance. Review procedures at the machine, quickly and easily. Record any changes needed and update procedures using IMEC’s Lockout Tagout software. Lock out Tag out software solutions will aid compliance. Lockout Tagout software compliance has never been easier. Perform annual audits on every procedure. Use the Mobile App to check employee’s knowledge. Actions can be created to improve worker safety.
- Use the Mobile App to Execute Procedures at each machine. The App runs on Apple, Android or Windows 10 devices. The digital lockout tagout software is cloud based.
- Upload electrical schematics to the Cloud. View these electrical schematics on the Mobile App. Electrical schematics must be available to maintain compliance.
Maintain Lockout Procedures – Lock out Tag out software solutions
- IMEC’s Lock out Tag out Procedure Software can manage any number of procedures.
- Upload existing Lock out Tag out documents to the Web Portal. Manage those documents using the lock out tag out app.
- Use and view specific procedures using the lock out tag out app.
- Execute a lock out tag out Procedure on the Mobile App. Execute a Procedure step by step or in a single action.
Equipment – Lock out Tag out software solutions
- Inquiries show locked out equipment.
- Unlimited Equipment or Machine Types are available.
- Access any number of Procedures per machine.
Lock out Tag out Management
- Be audit ready. See the complete History of All Procedures executed.
- Use Lock out Tag out software to improve maintenance staff safety. Perform proper risk assessments. Proper use of Energy Isolation devices keeps workers safe.
- Lockout tagout Non-Compliance is always in the Top 10. Large fines are given to companies who are not compliant.
- IMEC’s Lockout Tagout software gives real time information on machine status.
- Lockout Tagout software will protect workers when servicing equipment.
Facility Wide Management of Hazardous Energy Sources – Lock out Tag out software solutions
IMEC’s Lockout tagout software helps staff manage isolation procedures. Isolation planning allows for the preparation of safe work. Also, the testing and also return to normal operation.
Facility wide tracking of isolation points improves control. Users can see which energy sources are connected to each machine.
Lock out tag out software solutions helps reduce the risks of worker injuries due to hazardous energy.
Digital Lockout Tagout Procedures
How can digital lockout tagout help you?
Using digital lockout tagout procedures can reduce risk for employees. Provide detailed safety procedures at each machine. Using a Mobile App provides employees with interactive procedures to follow. Employees can also confirm each step within the procedure.
Paperless digital lockout tagout ensures the most up to date procedure is always available. New versions are available instantly to all employees. A comprehensive program benefits your company by aiding compliance.
Digital Lockout Tagout
Our Digital Lockout Tagout system maximizes the ease of use for your lock out tag out software solutions. Wifi is not required to use our lock out tag out software. The digital lockout tagout system allows you to always be sure that your employees are kept safe. Keeping your employees safe is the main purpose of our lock out tag out software solutions.
How Lockout Tagout Software Solutions Can Help with Investment Planning?
Implementing Lock Out Tag Out Software Solutions will benefit your business. The burden of compliance with regulations is eased. IMEC’s Digital Lockout Tagout Software provides a range of compliance features. It gives the information managers need to help them make decisions. The information that is available includes:
- Number of times a piece of equipment is down.
- The duration of downtime.
- Downtime By Date.
- Downtime By Location or Facility.
- LOTO procedures due for Audit by Date.
Lockout Tagout Procedure Software – Some Common Benefits
The Business benefits of lockout tagout procedure software are wide-ranging. Automating this important process will:
- Cut down on Human errors. Stop incorrect tag position or step sequence.
- Faster and safety planning and working.
- Cut down on equipment downtime.
- Ability of lock out tag out software solutions to link in with other systems. For example, maintenance systems. This saves time and cuts down on work duplication.
- Digital Lockout Tagout allows Procedure Execution and Review using a Mobile App.
- Email Alerts let managers know when a procedure is due for Audit. Aiding compliance with the control of hazardous energy regulations.
- Tracking any lockout tagout procedure changes.
Lock Out Tag Out Software Solutions – What Industries Use this Software ?
Many industries use IMEC’s LOTO Software. Including Industrial, Food, Aviation, Hospitals and many more.
Mobile App will Manage Lock out Tag out software solutions Checklist
Compliance requires the following.
1. Companies shall implement a LOTO program. The program shall include written procedures.
2. Provide necessary equipment for LOTO program (locks, tags, diagrams, etc.).
3. Provide training to all workers exposed to hazards.
4. Audit the LOTO program to ensure compliance.
5. Audit personnel who implement the LOTO procedures. Audits ensure compliance. Evidence of the audit must be available.
Annual Audits can reveal any issues that exist.
This Lock Out Tag Out Procedure Checklist is a good guide.
- Lockout Tagout Procedure Audit.
- Authorized employee compliance review.
- Address any issues found in people, procedures, and processes.
- Address any issues found in processes.
- Address any issues found in procedures.
5 Reasons Why Periodic Lockout Tagout Inspections Matter
There are significant risks associated with missing LOTO procedures. Employers must review their Lockout Tagout procedures annually.
Periodic inspections will, in part, improve Lock out tag out software safety. By:
- Ensuring that the employees involved are familiar with their responsibilities.
- That employees maintain knowledge in the energy control procedures that they implement.
Citations include fines which increase each year.
- Serious up to $14,502
- Repeat and Wilful up to $145,027
The 3 most frequently cited sections of the Lockout Tagout standard.
- LOTO Tagout procedures
- LOTO Tagout training
- LOTO Periodic inspections
Inspecting LOTO procedures will identify flaws. Which means injuries may be prevented.
- One of the 5 most misapplied portions of Lock out Tag out software solutions deals with periodic inspections.
- Periodic inspections need to be done at least annually. They must be performed by an authorized employee. The periodic inspections shall be conducted to correct any deviations or inadequacies identified.
- Goals of a Periodic Inspection – Procedure is effective, ensure that employees understand it and are also able to use the procedure properly. Observer and person doing the procedure.
- Lockouts and Tagouts require the inspector to review each authorized employee’s responsibilities.
5 most common mistakes employers make:
- Failing to complete procedures when required – make sure you implement the procedure and inspect your procedures every 12 months. You should develop and follow a plan (random audits, Plant Safety Tours, Planned visual observations)
- Having the wrong people participate in the inspection – PI must be performed by an authorized employee other than the employee using the procedure being inspected (aka the inspector)
- Missing the point of doing the inspection – inspector must be able to determine whether the steps are being followed, whether the employee know their responsibilities and whether the MSP provides the necessary protection, and what changes, if any, are needed.
- Forgetting one of the 3 steps – Inspector must observe a representative sample of authorized employees performing the servicing and maintenance operation using the MSP, perform a review with each authorized employee and prepare certification that IDs machine for which MSP was reviewed, date of the inspection, employees included & name of inspector.
- Failing to retrain – you must retrain when there’s a change in their job assignments, change in machines or equipment and also a change in energy control procedures.