Hazardous Waste Management Software
GET A FREE DEMO
Hazardous Waste Management Software – Types of Industries
The industries using IMEC’s hazardous waste management software are many. User include large quantity hazardous waste generators. Companies who generate hazardous waste from laboratories. Environmental Service companies who manage the hazardous waste inventory at their transfer facilities. Organizations that are seeking low level hazardous waste container tracking. Also, those companies that need cradle to grave hazardous waste management software. These include:
IMEC’s Hazardous Waste Management Software – Key features
Our container tracking of waste from cradle to grave provides proactive management of waste. Thus ensuring regulatory compliance. A Full Audit trail shows all waste activities with the capability to produce the required documentation.
The Web App provides real-time access to accurate inventory data. The Mobile App and QR Codes are used for waste identification. The Mobile App simplifies the process of recording waste movement. Human errors are reduced.
The Mobile App allows for:
- Waste Creation.
- Container Splitting.
- Combining of Containers.
- Waste Identification.
- Waste Container Movements.
- Stock Checking of Waste.
- Waste Shipping.
The Mobile App works both online and offline, providing speed and accuracy of data collection. Optimizing costs related to waste management and tracking.
- Manage Waste Shipments and Manifests
- Manage Waste Compliance, Waste Areas, 90 Day Storage Areas. The IMEC hazardous waste management software solution has features that allow the customer to define how long waste should be stored in certain locations. The system tracks the time against the compliance days for this waste area. When nearing its compliance days alerts are sent to the appropriate users. These are known as Waste Age Email Alerts.
- Work With Waste – Manage Waste Inventory and Movements using Powerful Web Portal. Manage their hazardous waste inventory from a single web page. Users can move waste, ship waste and perform waste transactions to manage their waste inventory.
- Integration with Other Systems using Open API
- A powerful hazardous waste tracking system that aids compliance, manages inventory and streamlines operations.
- Dashboards and Reports with a Dashboard Builder for Customers to Build Their Own Dashboards
- RCRA Waste Area Inspections to Inspect Waste Areas and Waste Containers
- A powerful Mobile App allows users in the field to manage the inventory of waste. The Mobile App is completely customizable for each user or groups of users. Users see only the options they need on their device. Typical Mobile App activities are, Create and Move Waste. Also, Bulk Up or Combine Waste, Decant or Split Waste. The Weigh Waste option retrieves the weight of the waste from a Bluetooth scales. Identify Waste, provides the contents of a waste container. Also giving the history of the waste since creation. The Mobile App can be used to add items to a shipment or stage waste for shipment.
Our software will handle the complexity involved in managing and providing inventory tracking of waste. Waste that comes from many sources, where the contents in each container are complex. We manage Waste Splitting and where low-level tracking is required. These features are not available in standard Inventory Management Software.
Our Hazardous Waste Management Software is used globally. Environmental Service Companies and Waste Generators track waste from cradle to grave. The solution manages waste inventory and as is an aid to regulatory reporting and compliance.
What are the key features of IMEC’s Hazardous Waste Tracking System?
IMEC’s hazardous waste tracking system can be implemented as a waste tracking system within a large quantity generator. Environmental Service Companies use the solution as a hazardous waste inventory system. Healthcare Facilities use it to track medical waste. The system can provide full cradle to grave waste tracking. When implemented in a hospital each medical waste container delivered and collected is tracked. Also providing proof of delivery and collection. Dashboards and reports provide information on the medical waste containers at each hospital. Together with length of time at the facility and usage.
- Tracking Containers Delivered/Collected to and from hospitals.
- Medical Waste can be tracked from the point of pickup. Tracking can be extended so that the medical waste is tracked from areas within the hospitals.
- The system provides Proof of Collection / Delivery of each medical waste container is also tracked.
- The Driver can use a Mobile App to record the movement of medical waste by scanning the container barcode. The Mobile App is available on iOS, Android and Windows devices.
- Container weights can be entered at the medical facility. An option allows container weights to be recorded at the disposal facility.
- The IMEC Medical Waste Management Software solution tracks the washing of medical waste containers. Including the number of times each container is washed
- Dashboards provide summary reports of the number medical waste containers inventory. Inventory is also managed at the hospitals. Including the number of days since the containers were delivered