Fire Extinguisher Barcode Inspection Software
GET FREE DEMO
Fire Extinguisher Barcode System - Some Customers
Case Study - The Benefits of Implementing Inspection Software
Download Inspection Software Case Study
How Will Fire Extinguisher Barcode Inspection System Help Me?
- Getting Started
- Fire Extinguisher Inspection Software
- Types of Inspections
- Custom Report Builder
- Other Features
- Return on Investment
Getting Started with IMEC’s Fire Extinguisher Barcode Inspection Software
We provide everything you need. Get your Fire Equipment Inspection Software up and running. Track all you fire safety inspections and equipment.
Installing the Fire Extinguisher Inspection Software
- The system is a completed hosted inspection and tracking solution. There’s nothing to install. We send you a link with your logon details. Start tracking your fire extinguisher inspections.
Downloading the Fire Extinguisher Inspection Tracking Mobile App
- Download the Mobile App from any of the App Stores. Then Logon. Select the QR Code to start the Fire Extinguisher Scanner on the App. Start tracking fire extinguisher inspections in minutes.
- No need for Mobile Computers. The App works on iOS, Android & Windows. Phones and Tablets are supported.
Is there Training on the Fire Equipment Inspection Tracking Software?
- We provide on boarding and training. The system ensures all fire extinguisher inspections and tracked. This software will ensure compliance. Use IMEC’s Fire Equipment Inspection Software as a compliance tool.
- Full customer support is provided. A knowledge base is available that covers all aspects of the software. Knowledge base articles include helpful videos. These Articles ensure your staff can manage and track all inspections that are due.
Fire Extinguisher Barcode Inspection Software
- Scan and Inspect using the Mobile App. The App works Online and Offline. Reduce Reporting headaches with dashboards and Reports. Inspect All items in a Location. Manage and Track Failures.
Fire Extinguisher Inspection Software
- Inspect All items in a room or location. Never miss an inspection. Track any Failures. Dashboards show Results, Passes, Fails. Create Corrective Actions with deadlines.
Barcode Labels for Fire Extinguishers?
- Use Any Barcode to identify each item. Scan the barcode with The Mobile App to start an Inspection. Works indoors and outdoors.
Fire Extinguisher Inspection System – Checks and Frequency.
Portable Fire Extinguishers – Monthly Inspection Form
- Is the Fire Extinguisher Accessible?
- Is it Fully Charged?
- Are Any Parts Broken?
- Is the Fire Extinguisher the Correct Type?
Note, not to Count The Days. Ensure there is a Monthly Inspection each month.
Annual Fire Extinguisher Inspection Form
For Annual Maintenance use a licensed Fire Protection Service Company.
Fire Extinguisher Inspection Dating Requirements
- Record the Month, Day , Year and initials of inspector as per NFPA 10-1998.
Fire Extinguisher Inspection Records
- Record all fire extinguishers inspected. Create corrective actions.
- Frequency of inspection is at least monthly.
- Record the inspection on a tag or label attached to the fire extinguisher. Or inspection checklists maintained on file.
- Use Electronic systems or software to track inspections. A fire extinguisher barcode inspection software system, for instance.
- Records can be in an Electronic Fire Extinguisher Inspection System.
Fire Extinguisher Barcodes
- Barcode labels identify each fire extinguisher.
- Barcoding will aid in the inspection process. Reducing the time needed to perform each inspection, for instance.
- Using barcode scanners to track each inspection saves time.
- Use Fire equipment inspection software as a general inspection tool. Inspect fire doors, Emergency Showers, AED’s, work areas, etc.
Who uses IMEC’s Fire Extinguisher Inspection Software ?
Any company can use IMEC’s Fire Extinguisher Inspection Software. The system will manage all your fire extinguisher inspection programs.
What Industries Can use this Fire Extinguisher Inspection Software ?
What Can I Inspect with IMEC’s Fire Extinguisher Inspection Software ?
IMEC’s Inspection Software is very flexible. It can be used to inspect anything. Inspection categories give many options. Customers can define what they want to inspect and custom questions. The Pass and Fail conditions. What response will fail or pass. Corrective actions can be created for failures. Use cases include Fire and Life Safety, Equipment and Buildings. Inspection routes allow users to easily manage fire life safety inspections in large facilities.
Fire and Life Safety Inspection Software – Types Of Inspections?
Life Safety Inspections
- Eye Wash Stations
- Emergency Showers
- Emergency Lights
- Exit Signs
- Emergency Equipment
- Production Equipment
- Asset Inspections
- Forklift Trucks
- Security Point
Fire Equipment Inspections
IMEC’s Fire Extinguisher Inspection System. Reports and Dashboards
IMEC’s Fire Extinguisher Inspection Software has a Dashboard Builder. Customers can build their own Dashboards and Reports. The Dashboards and Reports will manage fire safety within your company. Full training is provided to use the Dashboard Builder.
What are the Standard Dashboards in IMEC’s Fire Extinguisher Inspection Software?
Fire Extinguisher Inspection Statistics
Provides Inspections completed on Time rates. The Inspection Activity Each month. For Each Safety Device, for instance. Examples are Fire Doors, Fire Extinguishers, E Lights. The Dashboards show Pass / Fail Rates for each Safety Device. Dashboards have filters by Date and Facility.
Missed Fire Extinguisher Inspections
This feature provides a list of All missed Inspections. The Dashboard shows Location, Fire extinguisher number and Due Date. Results of the Previous Inspections are also shown.
Shows the Inspections Completed by Location. This can be for each Inspector in Each Location.
Fire Extinguisher Inspections Corrected During An Inspection On Site
When are issues corrected during an inspection? The Dashboard shows the rate of items corrected. The Top 10 Questions on Forms where a correction was done. Corrected on site gives managers data on common problems.
Upcoming and Overdue Fire Extinguisher Inspections
Fire extinguishers are to be inspected monthly. Certified people must do the annual fire extinguisher inspection. Anyone can do a monthly fire extinguisher inspection. Once they have sufficient knowledge. Checks must be as the per the fire code.
Other Fire Safety Inspection Dashboards
IMEC’s fire extinguisher inspection system provides managers with dashboards. Dashboards show upcoming and overdue inspections. Dashboards can be both monthly and annual. Filter Dashboards by inspection point or type or area.
Many Other Reports and Dashboards are available. Manage all your inspections. Fire Extinguisher Inspections or Fire Door Inspections. Any type of Safety Inspections.
IMEC’s Fire Extinguisher Inspection Software is a powerful compliance tool. Use the software to manage all fire extinguisher inspections.
Report Builder within IMEC’s Fire Extinguisher Tracking Software?
IMEC’s Inspection Report Builder meets customers reporting needs. This is part of IMEC’s Fire Extinguisher Tracking Software. The Report Builder provides custom reports. Inspection Reports can be summary or detail. Reports can also be emailed to customers or managers.
Inspection Detail Reports
Detail reports show the completed forms and questions. Details Reports show each completed Fire Extinguisher Inspection. The report can be for any Safety Device Inspection. These reports prove to an auditor that inspections were done.
Inspection Summary Reports
Summary Reports can be for any or Safety Device. Reports show all completed inspections within a date range. Filter options include Type of Inspection, Building or Area.
The Fire Extinguisher Inspection summary shows unit, result, comment.
The Inspection Summary Reports show all inspections completed for a month.
Fire Extinguisher Inspection Summary Reports have header sections. Headers are adaptable for each customer. Customers can print their Logo on Inspection Reports. Users can email Inspection Reports after each inspection.
Summary reports provide annual reports for the joint commission. These reports show the Initials of the inspector of each device per month.
Fire Extinguisher Barcode Inspection Tracking Software
Key features within the IMEC Fire Extinguisher Barcode Inspection Tracking Software include:
- A Fire Extinguisher Tracking App. The App uses barcodes to track the movements of each fire extinguisher.
- The Location of each fire extinguisher is also tracked. Locations can be barcoded so they can be scanned.
- Items can be moved between locations by scanning the barcode.
- An inspection tracking history with all actions performed is available. Reports show and track all movements, inspections and locations.
Extinguisher Inspection Software – Return?
Return on investment from an Extinguisher Inspection Software.
Fire extinguisher inspection system return using barcodes?
- The amount of time employees spend doing each inspection.
- The average hourly wage of employees doing the inspection.
- The amount of time performing data entry and filing for each inspection.
- The average hourly wage of employees that do data entry and filing.
- The amount of time it takes to answer a query about an inspection.
Use the above information to work out your return on investment. Available within IMEC’s Extinguisher Inspection Software. Extinguisher Inspection Software Solutions give high returns. Use this data to prove your return.
Fire Extinguisher Barcode Inspection Tracking Software – Other Features
There is no limit to the number of items that can be scanned or tracked. Manage all inspections with IMEC’s Fire Extinguisher Barcode Inspection Tracking Software.
Any Companies can use this Fire Extinguisher Inspection Tracking Software. Perform Monthly Inspections, Improve Fire Protection.
Fire Extinguisher Inspection Tracking Mobile App Features
- IMEC’s Fire Extinguisher Barcode Inspection Tracking System Mobile App runs on all devices. Customers can use Rugged, Android Devices if they wish.
- One Mobile Inspection App that performs any type of inspection. The software is used as an Extinguisher Inspection Software system. Other Uses are inspecting Equipment, Vehicles and Buildings. A complete Safety Inspection Solution.
Fire Extinguisher Inspection Barcode Scanning
- Simply Scan the QR Code to start the Fire Extinguisher Scanner on the App. Scan the asset label barcode to start the inspection.
- There is Nothing to Install. All customer data is stored in a Secure Cloud Service (Tier 4). Get the App from the App Stores.
Fire Extinguisher Barcode Inspection Tracking Software in Large Facilities
- Perform Inspections by Location. Users specify the facility and location to be inspected.
- Select the Inspection categories. For example, Fire Extinguishers, Fire Doors, Eyewash Stations or Fire Pumps.
- Only see inspections that are due, this week, this month or today. As inspections are done they are removed from the list. This ensures that an inspection is never missed.
- Full Inspection Scheduling for any number of Days, Weeks, Months or Years.
- A History of Completed Inspections can be viewed on the web. The Inspection History aids compliance. IMEC’s Fire Extinguisher Barcode Inspection Tracking Software manages all inspections.
- Unlimited Inspection Types means you can Inspect any Fire Safety Device.