Oil and Gas Inspection Software
GET A FREE DEMO
Inspection Solution - Some Customers
Case Study - The Benefits of Implementing Inspection Software
Download Oil and Gas Inspection Solution Case Study
How Will Oil and Gas Inspection Software Help Me?
- Getting Started
- Other Features
- Types of Inspections
- Safety Inspections
- Custom Report Builder
- Return on Investment
Getting Started with IMEC’s Oil and Gas Inspection Solution
IMEC can provide everything you need in order for you to implement an Oil and Gas Inspection Solution.
- There’s nothing to Install. IMEC simply send you a link with your logon details for the system.
- Download the Safety Inspection App from the Store and Logon. Select the QR Code to start the Safety Inspection Application.
- IMEC’s Oil and Gas Inspection solution works on all Mobile Devices, iOS, Android and Windows 10. Mobile Devices, including intrinsically safe devices can be supplied if needed.
- We train your staff. Training covers everything within the full IMEC Oil and Gas Inspection Software solution. We use the train the trainer approach.
- We provide you with full support. We make sure that you get the system up and running as fast as possible.
- IMEC can supply barcode labels to suit and environment, both indoor and outdoor, for performing equipment or location inspections.
Oil and Gas Inspection Software – Other Features
There is no limit to the number or type of inspections that can be performed. Manage all your compliance inspections with IMEC’s Oil and Gas Inspection Software. The system is a full compliance inspection software solution.
• Unlimited Inspection Types means you can Inspect any type of Equipment or Location. Inspection Types give an easy way of adding New Device Types. Examples are Pumps, Emergency Showers, Fire Extinguishers, AED’s.
• There is No need for pricey Barcode Scanners. IMEC’s Oil and Gas Inspection Application runs on all devices, iOS, Android and Windows 10. Customers can use Rugged, Android Devices if they wish. Simply Scan the QR Code and to start the Scanner on the App. IMEC’s Oil and Gas Safety Inspection Software Application works both online and offline.
• There is Nothing to Install. All customer data is stored in a Secure Cloud Service (Tier 4). Get the App from the App Stores.
• One Inspection App that performs any type of inspection in the oil and gas industry. The solution can be used as workplace safety inspection software or as an equipment compliance inspection software solutions. Other Uses are inspecting Equipment, Vehicles and Buildings. A complete oil and gas compliance Inspection management Solution.
• Oil and Gas companies can use this Inspection Solution to Perform Monthly Inspections, workplace inspections, equipment inspections to improve safety and aid compliance.
• Make Sure you are always ready for an audit. Maintain Compliance with NFPA, OSHA and other AHJ’s. History of All Inspections shows closed Corrective Actions. Track failures against codes and regulations.
• Inspecting By Area, allows the user to perform inspections due for all areas or items in a location, for this week, end of month or any date filter. Inspections are Never Missed. Full Inspection Scheduling for any number of Days, Weeks, Months or Years.
• A Full History of Completed Compliance Inspections on the web. The Inspection History aids compliance in the Oil and Gas industry. IMEC’s Oil and Gas Inspection Solution manages all types of compliance inspections within the Oil and Gas Industry.
What Can I Inspect with IMEC’s Oil and Gas Inspection Mobile App?
IMEC’s Oil and Gas Inspection Mobile App can be used to inspect anything. Use cases include Workplace safety inspections, facility inspections, field equipment Inspection Software and Fire and Life Safety inspections within the oil and gas industry. The Inspection Forms Builder within the application allows users to replace paper forms, create custom inspection forms to manage any type of inspection. Forms can be standardized across all sites. New or updated forms are available to all users immediately. Examples are:
- Emergency Showers
- Fire Pumps
- Lifting Equipment
- Emergency Equipment
- Pipeline Equipment
- Waste Areas
Using A Mobile App to Simplify All Oil and Gas Inspections
IMEC’s Oil and Gas Inspection Software Mobile App can be used as an Equipment Compliance Inspection Software Solution or Workplace Safety Compliance Inspection Software Solution. A solution to manage safety compliance within the oil and gas industry.
Examples of items managed using IMEC’s Oil and Gas inspection software are:
- Fire Safety Equipment
- Eye Wash Stations
- Drill Sites
- PPE and Training Safety
- MUD Pump Area
- MUD Mixing Area
- Material Handling and Equipment
- Fork Lifts
- Generator Areas
- Electrical Systems
- Flammable Liquid Storage Tanks
- Pipe Racking
- Blow Out Preventers
- Power Tools
- Hand Tools
IMEC’s Oil and Gas Inspection Software is a powerful tool for any inspector. The software provides unlimited flexible inspection categories. Inspection categories can be used to create groups of inspection points. Therefore allowing users to manage all types of inspections.
Corrective Actions can be generated for failed inspections. Corrective Actions are emailed to the proper people, with deadlines. Corrective Actions can be managed on both the Mobile App and the Web App to closure.
Safety Observations can be recorded on the Mobile App as part of safety reporting within a facility. These Safety Observations can create Corrective Actions in real time and have them allocated to the proper people.
Reports and Dashboards within IMEC’s Oil and Gas Safety Inspection Software?
There’s a Dashboard Builder within IMEC’s Oil and Gas Safety Inspection Software. Customers can build their own Dashboards and Reports. The Dashboards and Reports will manage all Compliance and Safety Inspections within and oil and gas company. Full training is given on the Dashboard Builder. This allows customers build their own dashboards to meet their needs.
Standard Dashboards in IMEC’s Oil and Gas Safety Inspection Software include:
Inspection Statistics – provides Inspections completed on Time rates. The Inspection Activity Each month for Each piece of equipment or location. Examples are Fork Lifts, Pumps, Hoists, Bails, Elevators, Fire Extinguishers, Emergency Showers. The Dashboards show Pass / Fail Rates for each Safety Device. Dashboards are Filtered by Date and Facility.
Missed Inspections – provides an up to date list of All missed Inspections. The Dashboard shows Location, Inspection Point and Due Date. Result of the Previous Inspection, Pass or Fail.
Locations Overview – shows the Inspections Completed by Location. This can be for each Inspector in Each Location.
Corrected On Site – how often are issues corrected during an inspection. The Dashboard shows the rate items are corrected. This is shown for each location or Equipment Type. The Top 10 Questions on Forms that are Corrected On Site. Corrected on site gives managers data on problems to be addressed.
Many Other Reports and Dashboards can be built. Manage all your oil and gas equipment and site inspections.
Report Builder within IMEC’s Oil and Gas Safety Inspection Software?
IMEC’s Inspection Report Builder is designed to meet customers reporting needs. This is standard part of the IMEC Inspection Software Solution. The Inspection Report Builder allows customers to generate their own custom reports. Inspection Reports can be summary or detail format. Reports can easily emailed to managers.
The detail reports show the completed forms or checklists. This is for each completed Inspection. The report can be for any type of safety, site or equipment Inspection. These reports help if an auditor needs proof of an inspection.
There are summary Inspection Reports also. Summary Reports can be for any or site, equipment or location. Reports show all completed inspections within a date range. There are other filter options. Options such as Type of Inspection, Site or Location. The Inspection summary report also shows the item inspection, comments and the inspection result.
The Inspection Summary Report is very powerful. The report lists completed inspections. Customers can place their Logo on Inspection Reports with the option to email the Inspection Reports once an inspection has been completed.
IMEC provide full training and support on the Report Builder which empowers customers to build your own reports.
Oil and Gas Inspection Software with a Mobile App – Likely Return on Investment?
Consider the items below when working out the return on investment from an Oil and Gas Inspection Software solution:
- The time spent manually doing each inspection.
- The average hourly cost of the employees who perform the inspections.
- The time spent doing data entry and filing for each inspection.
- The average hourly cost of the employees that perform the data entry and filing tasks.
- The amount of time taken to answer a query regarding an inspection by an internal person or an external body.
IMEC’s oil and gas inspection software ensures your employee safety, aids compliance and helps implement the latest safety requirements. Maintain your results in improved worker safety, for example COR certification, reduce losses in productivity, aid in the on boarding of new hires and reduce risk. Benefits include increased employee morale, improved compliance, reduced risk, inspection standardization and improved accountability.
Users of Inspection Software in the Oil and Gas industry see very large gains in productivity and efficiency. Typically customers can complete oil and gas safety inspections in a fraction of the time taken to record inspections manually. An inspection software solution in the oil and gas industry will typically allow users to complete inspections in approximately 20% of the time taken to do it manually.