Fire Door Inspection Software
Request A Demo
Fire Door Inspection Software - Some Customers
How Will Fire Door Inspection Software - Help Me ?
Getting Started with IMEC’s Fire Door Inspection Software
IMEC can provide everything you need to get IMEC’s Fire Door Inspection Software up and running in your organization.
Setting up the Software
- There’s nothing to Install – IMEC simply send you a link with your logon details for the system.
- Fire Door Inspection App – Download the IMEC Fire Door Inspection App from the Store and simply Logon.
Mobile Fire Door Inspection App
- Mobile Computers – These are not needed as the Mobile Inspection App works on Apple, Android and Windows but if you need them, they can be supplied.
- Training – we fully train your staff on all the features of the IMEC fire door safety inspection solution using the train the trainer approach.
- Barcode Labels – IMEC can supply these to suit both indoor and also outdoor use or you can use your own barcode labels.
- Support – We provide the support you need to make sure that you get the fire door safety inspection system up and running as fast as possible.
Fire Door Inspection Software
There is no limit to the number of items that can be inspected with this Fire Door Inspection Software.
Types of Inspections
- The Unlimited Inspection Types means you can Inspect any Safety Device or Equipment.
- Inspection Types give an easy way of adding New Device Types, for example Eye Wash Stations.
Fire Door Inspection App
- There is No need for costly Barcode Scanners. The Fire Door Inspection App which is part of the IMEC Fire Door Inspection Software Solution, runs on Apple, Android or Windows 10 devices. Customers can use Rugged, Android Devices if they wish. Simply scan the asset label barcode on the Fire Door to start the Inspection.
- One Safety Inspection Software Mobile App that performs any type of inspection, the software can be used as a Fire Door Inspection Software system but also to inspect Equipment, Vehicles and Buildings
Installing the Software
- There is Nothing to Install and all customer data is stored in a Secure Cloud Service (Tier 4), get the App from the Stores to Windows, Apple or Android devices.
- Service Companies can use the system as a tool within their customers facilities
- Make Sure you are always ready for an audit, maintain compliance with NFPA 80, with a Complete History of All Inspections.
- Inspecting By Area, allows the user to inspect all items in a Building. Inspections are Never Missed, improve your overall fire safety.
- A Full History of Completed Inspections on the web. Inspection History helps customers to be Compliant.
- Be audit ready with a IMEC’s Fire Door Inspection Software
- Track all Fire Door Inspections.
Who uses IMEC’s Fire Door Inspection Software and Fire Door Inspection App?
The IMEC Fire Door Inspection Software solution can be used by any company. Users include:
Types of Companies
- Hospitals and Medical Centers
- Universities and Colleges
- Aviation and Aerospace
- Facilities Management
- Waste Management and Environmental Services
What Else Can I Inspect with IMEC’s Fire Door Inspection Software?
IMEC’s Safety Inspection Software can be used as a Fire Door Safety Inspection Software System but can also be used to inspect any type of equipment or building, including:
- Fire Extinguishers
- Eye Wash Stations
- Emergency Lights
- Exit Signs
- Emergency Showers
- Blue Phones
- Life Boats
- Emergency Equipment
- Production Equipment
- Waste Areas
Safety Inspection Software – What is the Likely Return on Investment?
There are a range of issues to consider when working out the return on investment that one can expect from a safety inspection software solution that includes a safety inspection software mobile app. They include:
- The amount of time employees spends manually doing each inspection.
- The average hourly wage of employees doing the inspection.
- The amount of time performing data entry and filing for each inspection.
- The average hourly wage of employees that do data entry and filing.
- The amount of time it takes to answer a query about an inspection.