Upload Existing Procedures
Options to upload existing procedure documents, specifying the next audit due date. Get Email Alerts when Audits fall due.
Create / Clone Procedures
Use the Web or Mobile App to Create / Clone Lockout Tagout procedures, with an image for each Isolation Point.
Execute LOTO procedures on the Mobile App, with image, source and action. The user can verifiy each step on the Mobile App as it is performed.
Get Email Alerts when Lockout Tagout Procedures are due for Audit. Record Audits on the Web or Mobile App, with comments and images.
Dashboards and Reports show Procedures Due for Audit. Online Audit History with multiple Search Filters.
Compliance EMail Alerts
Compliance Email Alerts are sent for LOTO procedures that are due to be Audited. Alerts can be for an equipment type, location, facility.
Place printed procedures at the Machine. Printed Procedures show all equipment images, each isolation point and each of the steps within the procedure.
Execute Lockout Tagout procedures for a machine. The App works on iOS, Android and Windows 10 devices.
Integration with other systems such as CMMS or Asset Management Systems is provided via an Open API. Single Sign On(SSO) is also available.
Create Lockout Procedures with Mobile App
Create Lock Out Tag Out Procedures using the Mobile Lock out Tag out App.
Specify each isolation point for each hazardous energy source with images captured using the Mobile Lock out Tag out App.
Execute Lockout Procedures with Mobile App
Perform Step by Step LOTO procedure with Mobile App
Multiple Lockout Tagout procedures can be created for a piece of equipment. Examples of where multiple procedures are used would be Full Shutdown, Monthly Maintenance, End of Shift Cleaning.
The Lockout Tagout Software is integrated with IMEC’s Inspection Software. Perform Inspections using the Mobile App. Failed Inspections generate Corrective Actions.
Lock Out Tag Out Software Solutions Additional Features
How Lock Out Tag Out Software Solutions can Help with Investment Planning ?
One of the key benefits from implementing IMEC’s Lock Out Tag Out Software Solutions in your business is that it can provide analysis on the number of times a machine is not in production and the length of time that a machine is out of operation. IMEC’s Lock Out Tag Out Software Solutions provide managers with a suite of features that will give them the information they need to help them make decisions as to when they should replace equipment. The information that is available includes:
- Number of times a piece of equipment is down.
- The duration of downtime.
- By Date
- By Location or Facility
This information is provided in reports and dashboards and can be filtered many different ways.
Lockout Tagout Software – Payback
Lockout tagout software solutions have a great payback potential, saving time, reducing downtime and increasing worker safety. These applications can greatly reduce the amount of time planning and performing safety activities, thereby reducing the overall time to complete maintenance work. In some cases , a payback can be achieved in a single overhaul or outage.
- Data migration costs need to be considered if moving from another system.
- Implementation time scales, experienced lock out tag out software solutions providers can help you with the amount of time it will take to install setup a system in your company.
- Software License Costs and Pricing Models need to be considered as some providers will want to create all procedures from scratch using their own staff and charge for this service.
- Other costs will be internal costs of staffing a project to get the lockout tagout software system up and running in your company.
Lockout Tagout Software – Some Common Benefits
The Business benefits of lockout tagout software are wide ranging and automating this important process are many, they include:
- Cutting down on Human errors, Errors can easily slip in, whether it be an incorrect tag position or an incorrect step sequence.
- Faster and safety planning and working more efficiently.
- Cut down on equipment downtime
- Ability of lockout tagout software to link in with other systems, like maintenance systems saves time and cuts down on work duplication.
- An Easy to use Mobile App for Procedure Execution and Review
- Email Alerts to let managers know when a procedure is due for review cuts down on the work needed to manage this important task, saving time and aiding compliance.
- Electronic sign off of lockout tagout procedures when they are created and reviewed and the recording of who, when and where the sign off took place.
- Tracking any lockout tagout procedure changes that are needed and making sure that these are done in a timely fashion.
Lockout Tagout Software – What Industries Implement this Software ?
The types of industries that use IMEC’s Lockout Tagout Software are diverse, they include companies who are looking to manage thousands of machines and procedures down to companies who may just have a couple of hundred procedures. The IMEC Lock Out Tag Out Software can be used in any organization. In summary any organization that are seeking to manage the OSHA compliance for Lock Out Tag Out. These include:
Lock Out Tag Out Procedure Checklist
To maintain compliance with OSHA lockout tagout standard 1910.147, there is a requirement to perform annual inspections of both the procedures and employee competency in Lockout Tagout practices. Annual audits are a very important part of a Lockout Tagout Program because these audits can reveal any inconsistencies and or problems that exist.
When it comes to annual audits, this Lock Out Tag Out Procedure Checklist can be use as a guide as it covers the main steps to complete. The steps are:
- Lockout Tagout Procedure Audit
- Authorized employee compliance review
- Address any deficiencies found in people, procedures, and processes
- Address any deficiencies found in processes
- Address any deficiencies found in procedures
If you follow these key components of this lock out tag out procedure checklist then your lock Out Tag Out Program will remain up-to-date and compliant.