Lockout Tagout Software
GET FREE DEMO
- Additional Features
- LOTO and Investment Planning ?
- LOTO Software - Common Benefits
- Lock Out Tag Out Procedure Checklist
- 5 Reasons Why Lockout Tagout Procedure Inspections Matter
Lockout Tagout Procedure Software Additional Features
Mobile Lock Out Tag Out App.
- Create LOTO Procedures using the Mobile Lock Out Tag Out App. Specify each isolation point. Manage hazardous energy sources. Capture images using the Mobile Lock Out Tag Out App.
- Perform Audits or each LOTO Procedure. Maintain compliance with OSHA. Perform LOTO Audits using the Mobile App. Fast and efficient review at the machine. Record Findings or updates needed to LOTO procedure step. This Lockout/Tagout Audit app aids companies to maintain OSHA compliance. The completion of annual audits on every machine-specific Lockout/Tagout procedure is assured. Easily conduct inspections of one or more authorized persons to check their knowledge of the Lock Out Tag Out procedures they use. Corrective actions can be created and assigned to improve workplace safety and compliance.
- Execute Procedures on the Mobile LOTO App. The App runs on Apple, Android or Windows 10 devices.
- Upload electrical schematics to the Cloud. View electrical schematics on the Mobile App. Electrical schematics must be available to maintain OSHA compliance.
Lockout Tagout Procedures
- IMEC’s Lockout Tagout Procedure Software can manage any number of procedures.
- Upload existing LOTO documents to the Web Portal. Manage those LOTO documents using the Mobile App.
- View Lockout Tagout Procedures on the Lock Out Tag Out App at the equipment.
- Execute a LOTO Procedure on the Mobile Lock Out Tag Out App. Execute a LOTO Procedure either step by step or in a single action. The Mobile Lock Out Tag Out App will manage both methods.
Lockout Tagout Equipment
- Inquiries show locked out equipment.
- Unlimited Equipment or Machine Types. Divide your equipment in logical groups.
- Unlimited Lockout Procedures per machine.
- Be audit ready. Complete History of All Procedures executed are stored in the Cloud.
- Use Lockout Tagout procedure software to improve maintenance staff safety. Perform proper risk assessments. Proper use of Energy Isolation devices protect workers.
- LOTO Non Compliance is always in OSHA’s Top 10. Large violation fines are given for non-compliance.
Isolation Management Software
Isolation Management Solution.
This software provides effective isolation management. The software gives users a full view of all energy sources.
Maintenance staff must be aware of all energy sources. Without this knowledge there is a risk of a release of hazardous energy.
Isolation management software allows staff to safely isolate machines. Protecting them from uncontrolled energy releases.
Energy Isolation Procedures.
Identify all risks associated with the possible release of hazardous energy.
Track the status of each isolation point. As isolation procedures are executed the isolation point status is updated.
Know how to control hazardous energy in tanks, pipes, vessels etc.
Plan and create safe work procedures to deactivate energy sources prior to maintenance work.
Facility Wide Management of Hazardous Energy Sources
Isolation management software helps staff manage isolation procedures. Isolation planning allows for the preparation of safe work. Also, the subsequent testing and return to normal operation.
Facility wide tracking of each isolation point and its status improves control.
How Lockout Tagout Software Solutions can Help with Investment Planning ?
Implementing Lock Out Tag Out Software Solutions will benefit your business. The burden of compliance with regulations is eased. IMEC’s LOTO Software provides a range of compliance features. It gives the information managers need to help them make decisions. The information that is available includes:
- Number of times a piece of equipment is down.
- The duration of downtime.
- Downtime By Date.
- Downtime By Location or Facility.
- LOTO procedures due for Audit by Date.
Lockout Tagout Procedure Software – Some Common Benefits
The Business benefits of lockout tagout procedure software are wide-ranging. Automating this important process will:
- Cut down on Human errors. Stop incorrect tag position or step sequence.
- Faster and safety planning and working.
- Cut down on equipment downtime
- Ability of lock out tag out software solutions to link in with other systems. For example, maintenance systems. This saves time and cuts down on work duplication.
- Allow Procedure Execution and Review using a Mobile App.
- Email Alerts let managers know when a procedure is due for Audit. Aiding compliance with the control of hazardous energy regulations.
- Tracking any lockout tagout procedure changes.
Using Lock Out Tag Out App to Manage Lockout/Tagout Procedure Checklist
Compliance with OSHA LOTO standard 1910.147 requires the following.
1. Companies shall implement a LOTO program. The program shall include written procedures.
2. Provide necessary equipment for LOTO program (locks, tags, diagrams, etc.).
3. Provide training to all workers exposed to hazards.
4. Audit the LOTO program to ensure compliance.
5. Audit personnel who implement the LOTO procedures. The audit should ensure compliance. Evidence of the audit must be available.
Annual Audits can reveal any issues that exist.
This Lock Out Tag Out Procedure Checklist is a good guide.
- Lockout Tagout Procedure Audit.
- Authorized employee compliance review.
- Address any deficiencies found in people, procedures, and processes.
- Address any deficiencies found in processes.
- Address any deficiencies found in procedures.
5 Reasons Why Periodic Lockout Tagout Inspections Matter
1. There are significant risks associated with inadequate energy control procedures. OSHA requires employers to review their Lockout Tagout procedures annually.
2. OSHA believes that these periodic inspections will, in part, improve LOTO safety. By:
- Ensuring that the employees involved are familiar with their responsibilities.
- That employees maintain proficiency in the energy control procedures that they implement.
3. Citations include fines which increase each year.
- Serious up to $14,502
- Repeat and Wilful up to $145,027
4. One of 3 most frequently cited sections of the Lockout Tagout standard (2021)
- 1910.147(c)(4): Lockout Tagout procedures (489 times)
- 1910.147(c)(7): Lockout Tagout training (311 times)
- 1910.147(c)(6): Lockout Tagout Periodic inspections (255 times)
5. Inspecting LOTO procedures will identify flaws. Which means injuries may be prevented.